What makes you feel relaxed? Is it a good sleep, delicious meal or a bath in the shower? One of the best ways to get refreshed without spending much is to take a bath in the shower after a busy day. It comforts, relieves and revitalizes you considerably. Installing a frameless or semi-framed shower door is the perfect solution to add beauty to the bathroom. This blog unfolds some factors that will guide your shower door installation project.
- Consider the design and functionality: Bathroom renovation is a big project and you should choose a design that matches perfectly with its functionality. Shower doors provide a sophisticated and refined solution for privacy, water-tight seals and easy access to shower. They can be found in different styles and configurations that match with any budget.
- Know the size of shower door to install: When installing shower door, you need to measure bathroom space as this might increase or decrease your designing options. A small size door for a large bathroom or large door for a small bathroom, both are odd and troublesome.
- Decide on the glass type: You will have to decide on the type of glass that will suit the new shower door. Some designs and effects include – frosted, pattered, opaque and textured glass that can make glass doors turn into a great artwork. You may get in touch with a professional before you decide on the design and material of your shower door.
- Choose good quality shower door: You should purchase good quality shower door that is extremely durable and will last longer. Some types of shower doors are – framed, semi-framed and frameless. Pick only the best-fit for your bathroom. This saves you the expenditure and headache of replacing it within a few years.
- Evaluate interior decoration of bathroom: Although shower doors are generally made of semi-transparent or clear glass, yet their style can leave a dramatic touch on the look of bathroom design. While choosing shower doors that go best with interior decoration, consider whether your bathroom is classic or modern in design. Modern bathroom looks simply great when paired with sleek and stylish doors.
It is advisable to install shower doors that are easy to clean and maintain. Taking professional advice will ease down the installation process. So, when it’s time to remodel bathroom, these suggestions will help you create a space where bathing is a luxurious experience.